Allowing businesses to innovate safely in pursuit of competitive advantage.
Understanding the Architecture
Enterprise Architecture (EA) is translating business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating and improving the key requirements, principles and models that describe the enterprise's future state and enable its evolution. By producing an understanding of this process, we attempt to address the goals of Enterprise Architecture effectively and efficiently for a long run.
IT Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Reduce software development and maintenance costs
- Extend portability of applications
- Improve system interoperability and management
- Address and visualise enterprise-wide issues
- Better synergy and ease of system upgrade and exchange
Risk Reduction & Better Return on Investments
- Reduced complexity and system ambiguity or vagueness
- More clarity and focus on deriving value
- Maximisation of ROI and focus on KPI and profit outcomes
- Better flexibility to make, buy or outsource IT solutions
- Reduced risk of in new IT investment
Faster, simpler and more cost effective procurement
- Buying decisions are simpler because the information
- Governing procurement is founded on a coherent plan
- Procurement process is faster and architecturally coherent
- Ability to procure heterogeneous, multi-vendor open systems.
- Ability to transpose system frameworks for fast expansion